What is your exchange policy?
We have a 30 day exchange policy.
Items need to be in their original state, unwashed and unworn (except for try on).
To exchange a product or order, please follow these steps:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: "RMA" to obtain a Return Authorization Number within 30 days of the invoice generated date. Include what item you would like to exchange.
2) Place the products inside a shipping envelope or box and write the Return Authorization Number clearly and visibly on the outside of your returned package. Then mail the package to the following address:
SOFLETE / Shipmonk
201 NW 22nd Ave., Unit 100
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33311
ShipMonk / SOFLETE
6010 N. Cajon Blvd
San Bernardino, CA 92407
1) You must write the Return Authorization Number clearly and visibly on the outside of your returned package.
2) Returns that do not have a RMA written on the outside of the package will not be opened and will be returned to sender (possibly at sender’s expense).
3) Purchases that meet the above return policy guidelines will be refunded back to the original method of payment.
4) Purchases received outside of the Return Policy Guidelines will not be mailed back and will not be refunded.
Several types of goods are exempt from being returned. Perishable goods such as food and nutritional supplements cannot be returned. We also do not accept products that are intimate or sanitary goods, hazardous materials, or flammable liquids or gases.
Additional non-returnable items:
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Exchanges that cannot be fulfilled due to being out of stock will be compensated with a store gift card.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Sale items (if applicable)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Exchanges (if applicable)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject "Exchange" and we will send you an RMA number to place on your package, similar to a return.
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.